Our specialist planning team can work with you from the moment you’re thinking of building a new property to extending your house. Here’s a list of our services:

  • Pre-planning
    • If you’re planning on building a new home or site, and haven’t yet secured planning permission from your local authority, then you could benefit from applying for our pre-planning service.
  • Locating our water pipes and sewers
    • If you want to build on land where water pipes or sewers are, then it’s a good idea to get in touch with us so we can help you to locate them.
  • Building over or near to sewers
    • If you’re extending your house, there’s a good chance one of our sewers is in your back garden. If you want to build over it or near to it, then you need to ask our permission first.
  • Drainage and water searches
    • If you’re about to purchase or sell a property, you probably want a report to show its water and drainage services. This kind of report is called a ‘drainage and water search’.
  • Building Regulations
    • If you’re a local authority or building control company and you need to find out if a new building control application will affect our assets, you can send us the details of your customer’s plans.