Developer Services Payment Issue

exclamation icon

Updated: 18:00 21 October 2020

We’ve now fixed the issue where customers were unable to pay for some of our applications online. However, customers who are paying for asset surveys/sewer traces or purchasing maps of public sewers may still have difficulty paying online.

We’re currently working hard to fix this issue. In the meantime, should you wish to make payment, please either utilise the BACS details on our quotation or send a cheque payable to Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water to Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water, PO Box 3146, Linea, Fortran Road, Cardiff, CF30 0EH.

We will continue to update this with any further news. Should you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 917 2652.

Building Regulations

The Building Regulations 2010 mean that anyone constructing a new building or extending an existing building needs building regulations approval from their local authority or specific building control company.

If you’re a local authority or building control company and you need to find out if a new building control application will affect our assets, you’ve come to the right place.

For the first time, you can now use our online application form to send us all the details about your customer’s plans. 

We’ll aim to get back to you in ten working days, and will let you know if the proposed changes will affect any of our water pipes or public sewers. 

Note: this form is for local authorities and building control companies only. If you’re a developer or a home-owner extending your home, you’ll need to apply directly to your local building regulations organisation.