Drainage and Water Enquiries form

If you’re about to purchase or sell a property, you probably want a report to show whether it’s served by a public water main or sewer and if any of this infrastructure is located within the property’s boundary. This kind of report is called a ‘drainage and water search’.

The charge for this service is £6.62+VAT per application, which is to be paid at the time of making an application and is non-refundable. If we require further information, then a member of the developer services team will be in contact via e-mail.

What you'll need:

  • Payment card Your credit/debit card available to make payment as part of this application